Wow! Time Flies! I can't believe my little girl is 9 months already! She is seeming more and more like a toddler and less and less like a baby. It is sad, fun and exciting all at the same time!
She just seems so big to me. She amazes me everyday when the things I see her learn, do, and soak up. She is loving feeding herself "big girl food", the things she can handle eating on her own..and loves a little sippy cup. She thinks she is so big. Avery is pulling herself up on just about anything she can and is so darn fast!
I was just thinking about how fast the past 9 months have gone, which makes me think the next 3 months will go even quicker...then we'll be celebrating her 1st birthday! A few fun things to come are her first Thanksgiving, and Christmas! I look forward to spoiling her and seeing her reaction to these things!
For those of you who don't have kids yet...this may seem silly...but..I simply don't care! You will know what I am talking about when you have a kiddo. There is no love like it!
Here is a 9 month picture we had taken..one of my favorites..just look at that sweetie pie! :)
Enough mush for today! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment