This past weekend was quite a fun one, but went way too quickly! How can it be Monday already? ( meant to post this yesterday..now it's Tuesday!)
Friday night I celebrated on of my favorite friends 30th birthday! She looked great, and it was a fun night! Here are a few pictures! Welcome to the 30ths Angizzle (Angie)! :) Muah!
Saturday and Sunday I got to have two relaxing days with Avery! We shopped, we cleaned, all the normal stuff. I love weekends when I feel like I really got to spend a lot of time with her!
Sunday was also very exciting....my new nephew ROCCO was born! I am just in love with him and the name! Love it! Congratulations Robbie, Cassie and big brother Fitz! We love you! Isn't he cute?!
Poor Rusty worked on a side job all weekend, but he did manage to get home to take Avery and I out for dinner Saturday night and got home early enough for us to go visit our new nephew at the hospital! :) Also, a kitchen that he remodeled at work was on Open House on Saturday and that was great to see a kitchen he remodeled being showcased like that for his work! He is so talented! I am lucky.
This week should be a busy one also. We want to bring a meal to Rob and Cass while at the hospital still so they don't have to eat that icky food, Avery gets her 9 month pictures taken and has her 9 month check up at the pediatrician, followed by another busy weekend of side jobs to do for Rusty. I guess that means more one on one time for me and Avery! While Rusty being gone doing so many side jobs lately stinks, I just try to enjoy all my cuddle time with Avery having her all to myself!



No comments:
Post a Comment