Outside my window..It's a beautiful Fall day! 65 degrees and sunny! Gorgeous!
The time is..4:13 p.m. I guess it's not really "night" yet..but I actually had some time!
Today I feel..Like I have had a good weekend! This doesn't make me want to go to work tomorrow at all though...
I am thinking...I wish Rusty didn't have to work all weekend so he could have enjoyed the fun weekend with Avery and I.
At the moment, I am thankful..to have such a good, happy baby!
Tomorrow I will...Go to work, booooooooo
I am wearing..jeans and a long sleeve favorite gap t.
The time is..4:13 p.m. I guess it's not really "night" yet..but I actually had some time!
Today I feel..Like I have had a good weekend! This doesn't make me want to go to work tomorrow at all though...
I am thinking...I wish Rusty didn't have to work all weekend so he could have enjoyed the fun weekend with Avery and I.
At the moment, I am thankful..to have such a good, happy baby!
Tomorrow I will...Go to work, booooooooo
I am wearing..jeans and a long sleeve favorite gap t.
I wish..My car was paid off...soon...soon!
I am reading..Eat.Pray.Love, blogs, and magazines
I am reading..Eat.Pray.Love, blogs, and magazines
I am working on..nothing..I have gotten a lot accomplished this weekend...besides making dinner tonight..I don't plan to work on a whole lot for the rest of the weekend!:)
I am hoping..to take Avery on a beach vacation this winter/spring.
I am hearing..silence..sweet silence (Avery is napping)!! And listening to the Vikings game.
I am hoping..to take Avery on a beach vacation this winter/spring.
I am hearing..silence..sweet silence (Avery is napping)!! And listening to the Vikings game.
I bet you didn't know..I love to cook! (i apologize for such a boring random bits, but that's all I've got today!)
Yay for the Vikings finally winning a game! So glad you had a wonderful weekend with baby A! Did I tell you that I finally finished EPL? Excited to see the movie now! :)
ReplyDelete