Family Picture

Family Picture

Friday, October 7, 2011

Finally Friday

  • Why is it that just minutes after I get the flu shot, I start feeling queasy?  I think it is just the thought of injection a small dose of flu or something.  No, I am not getting sick….mind over matter, mind over matter.  I am not a wimp, nor scared of shots….but last night..my arm HURT.  The whole arm!  It’s better now J 
  • I really could use a trip to Victoria’s Secret sometime soon.  New bras and under-roos are needed right now.  It’s just time for new.  TMI??
  • I need to compile a bunch of places, NEW PLACES, I need to go to eat.  We go to the same places, which we love…but I have recently been inspired by Holly to go to a couple others that sound delish!  *Look for a dining list blog soon!
  • I need to order Avery’s Halloween costume!  I just can’t decide what she should be this year!?!  So many choices!  Lady Bug, Bee, Minnie Mouse?  Or Rusty’s suggestion, a pirate?!  OMG!  His is out! 
  • I hope we get enough people to sign up at work to do W.W. here. That would be such good motivation during the upcoming holiday season, and also super convenient.
  • I am excited to go to Shen this weekend and spend some time at Rusty’s parents’ house.  Yummy dinners, relaxing nights on the screened in porch talking and playing, pushing Avery in the tree swing, bugger rides for Avery, seeing the newly painted house, visiting The Sanctuary w/ Rusty’s mom and Grandma for lunch, and shopping downtown for house décor for my house and presents for Avery!  Seems like forever since we have been there.  July or August maybe?
  • I need to go have some pumpkin beers w/ my girls at least one more time before its gone this Fall season!  Who’s in! J
  • The colors and trees in Iowa are so pretty right now.  Green, Oranges, Reds, Yellows.  It is sooo pretty!
  • Just drinking my Pumpkin Spice Latte right now, Love you Starbucks PSL!  And…I was so naughty today and didn’t do “skinny”.  It’s Friday, right?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment