What a good weekend! I can’t believe it’s over so soon! I can’t believe October is almost over! Wow! Time seems to be flying by!
This past weekend was a good one!
Friday night we had a dinner date with some friends! It was a fun spontaneous dinner and I am so glad it happened! We went to…where else besides…EL RODEO! J If you ever can’t find the Carpenters, that is probably where we are! J The kiddos did so well, and entertained each other. Our friends little boy was a good influence on Avery eating J It was a good time. Cheese dip and margs…mmmmmm!
Saturday, Rusty had to work for a bit, so I missed out on lunch w/ friends, but Avery and I had a good time together. We cleaned, got groceries, played, and napped. Then we got a call from Rusty’s mom asking if we wanted to meet in Atlantic (half way between our two homes) for dinner. So we did! Two spontaneous dinner outings in one weekend=me not cooking! J Score! Ha (I joke, I like to cook) So we loaded up and headed to Atlantic to dinner to see Rusty’s parents, grandparents, and one brother and his wife and kids. Dinner was yummy, the kids had a good time, and it was good to see everyone! The celebration was for Granddad’s 85th birthday and our nephew Fitz’ 3rd birthday! J There will be more celebrating this Sunday for the actually birthday party.
Sunday we spent the morning at home. We made a yummy breakfast and then headed off to the tile store (a couple times!). Rusty is going to redo my mom’s countertop and backsplash this upcoming weekend so we went to pick out/order the tile so we will be all set. The rest of the day, we just did the weekend usual….cooking, cleaning, playing, and watching football. It was pretty relaxing! So sad to see it end. Only 5 more days until the next one! J

No comments:
Post a Comment