Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My DVR is Full

So it's Fall, and while that means Summer is over (boo) it also means that the Summer t.v. hiatus is over also (Yah!). 
I love Fall!  For many, many reasons.  I'll try to keep my focus and get to the point of this blog which is just one reason I love this time of year....

T.V IS GOOD AGAIN AND THERE ARE A BUNCH OF GREAT SHOWS BACK ON AFTER A LONG SUMMER BREAK! 

I realize this is a very lame, lazy reason because what I am about to share with you may sound like I never leave the couch....but this is far from true. 

The below shows are all AWESOME and you must find time to record, dvr, tivo, watch, whichever route you go to check out these shows!

There are a couple that Rusty will watch with me, and then there are a few I dvr and watch later at night when Avery is already in bed and it's relax time!

Without further ado....here are my Fall faves (in no particular order):

Love The Sing Off...all vocals, harmonies...LOVE!

X Factor-I love Simon Cowell and yes, more singing!

This show is so funny!  Office place hook-ups and just plain funny!

Ok, I have to admit, Rusty watches this with me and laughs at how goofy she is!  She is so beautiful and this is such a funny show! 

For anyone really, but parents will really get a kick out of the things that go on in this show!  ha! 


This is prob my fav.  It's funny, and gets to the heart too.  Oh how I love these people!



No comments:

Post a Comment