Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Zombies!!!!

Tuesday night my dad and step mom were in town so Rusty and I decided to take advantage of this and have a night out. 

I had been hearing about Zombie Burger and we decided to give it a try!  We weren't sure what the atmosphere would be like and if it would be a place we'd want to take Avery to or not, and it's not super close to home, so we tried it!  DATE NIGHT!  Not a typical date night place for us to go, but we had an agenda for after dinner, so it worked out good!

We headed downtown to the East Village-which we never really go to...so that was fun to do something out of the norm!

The menu is funny, check it out on the link above!

We started out with some yummy beers! 


















Fried Pickles! 

Rusty may have been embarrassed I was taking pictures at a restaurant!


Yah, that's a fried hot dog under there!  Eww!
Rusty had the Atomic Dog and I had the T-Virus.  It was pretty yummy!  I followed this up w/ a couple sips of the Zombie Bride Wedding Cake Shake...(vanilla ice cream, yellow cake mix) Yum!  And Rusty had this delicious treat!


We finished date night off with heading to Toys R Us.  Who doesn't go to Toys R Us on date night? tee heee!  Oh my!  We got Avery a few Christmas gifts!  That was fun to start thinking about Christmas and looking for just the right toys for her! 

Check going off to one new place on my list!  Yah us! 


No comments:

Post a Comment