Happy Wednesday!
Hope you all are having a great week! I am having a up and down week, and I am really just ready for Thursday afternoon to get here when my weekend begins! Hooray for a long weekend! This week has consisted of work stress, allergies/cold for me, a lack of sleep...but also some good things-I'll share one of them now!
Avery has been doing such a great job at potty training! For the longest time she was doing really good at daycare, but would be half and half at home. I am not sure what has changed in the past couple weeks, but she is doing great at daycare and at home! She has been telling us when she needs to go when we are at home and when we are out and about! So proud!
Well, enough about the actual potty details, but this has got me thinking about when she will be ready for a "big girl room". I mean, if she is going to be 100% potty trained, she is going to need to be out of her crib! Yes, she is still in her crib! She hasn't tried to climb out, and she sleeps so well, so there she has stayed. I think soon we will at least make her crib a toddler bed and then the plan is in December or January (she turns 3 in Jan.) we will make the big room change.
When she goes to a big girl bed, she will actually be completely changing bedrooms! She will go to a room now that is being used as a spare room, and her old nursery will become an office. We will then just have one spare room in the basement. So lots of swapping to do!
I wanted to share a few pictures of her room now before I forgot, and before we did any room switching in the future! Not the typical baby pink, but that's not my style. Love the spunk that her nursery had!
![]() |
| She is trying to hide in this picture! Funny! |
I then completely switch gears when I think about decorating her big girl room! What do you think of this bedding? It's dainty and girlie, but I think it's adorable with the owls and trees! So this right now is what I am leaning toward! So fun! She is getting so big so fast!
I have so many ideas for this room, so exciting! Stay tuned for went he big girl room switcharoom takes place!






That pic is funny of Avery trying to hide! haha!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Love it all... she'll do great and even if there are issues with her changing rooms, she'll do just fine! :)
ReplyDeleteUncle Hank will approve of the bedding, when we were baby shopping he always liked the things with those owls :)
ReplyDeleteSteph! I didn't now you read my blog!!:). Awesome!!:)
ReplyDelete