Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Recipe {Beef Strogonoff}

I am warning you, the pictures on this recipe will not do it justice!  This is easy and delish!

Here is my helper~eating raw noodles as I cook!

Beef Noodle Stroganoff

Ingredients:

1lb. of hamburger
1 small onion (chopped)
1/2 cup of celery (chopped)
1 can of beef broth
1/4 cup of water
1 T. of dried parsley flakes
1 small package of slivered almonds
1 (4oz.) can of mushroom pieces (undrained)  I actually use two
4 cups of uncooked crinkle noodles
16 oz. of sour cream
1 tsp. of mustard (I use more)
Salt and Pepper (I use Lawry's)


Brown the hamburger, add onion and celery.  I use the Lawry's to season then.  Cook for 5 minuets.  Stir in broth, water, parsley, salt and pepper, mushrooms and noodles.  Cook, covered on the stovetop about 25 minutes.  The beef broth and water will steam in the pan and cook the noodles.  Once the noodles are cooked and the majority of the liquid is gone, stir in the sour cream and mustard.  Continue heating until warm!  Top with the slivered almonds if you wish.




We love to serve this with homemade beer bread!  Yummy!


Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment