Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, August 27, 2012

Hello & Goodbye {Car}

 A couple weeks ago I got a new car!!  Yipppeeeee!  A Mazda CX-9 to be exact! 

It was long overdue in my opinion!  I drove a Chevy Trailblazer for a big handful of years.  As I am typing this, I am trying to decide how long, but I can't remember....so it's been that long! :)  At least 6 years I'd say!

It was a good car, but gradually was starting to need more and more work!  It was time to move on and sell it before it blew up!

We decided just to sell it on our own because we figured we'd get more out of it that way!

Here are some pics of my new ride!  Love it!!  We bought it from someone I used to work with and she had taken incredible care of it!  Low mileage and spotless inside! 




And here are some pictures of my old ride, which we finally sold on Thursday!!!  It went to a family trying to downsize due to starting their own business (window washing) and they thought it would be perfect for them.  Sold!  Hooray!


Loving my new car, and so thankful Rusty finally pulled the trigger!  Secretly, I have the 8 hr. trip to MN a few weekends back to thank for getting him motivated.  I think he was nervous about taking the old car on that trip!  Woot, woot!  Oh yes, I still need to blog about that MN trip, don't I! 



Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment