Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Damn You Blogger!

I am sure I am not the only one who is having a problem uploading pictures to blogger, right? 

Here is the prob Bob!  I try to attach a picture by uploading it from my desk top and I get this lovely message! 

Whoops! You're out of space. You are currently using 100% of your 1 GB quota for photos. Upgrade storage
Photos are stored in your Picasa Web Albums account and are included in your 1 GB free quota for photos. Additional storage you purchase is shared between several Google products and is in addition to your free quota. Learn more
 
Are any of you getting this same message?
 
Well, annoying right?  But then, OK I think I will just try to purchase more space so I can blog and with pictures and move on with my life, but after I select more storage it asks me to continue to checkout, but the box link won't take me to the next step.  UGH!
 
It is really  no fun for me to blog without pictures.  At all.
 
For now, here is my list of things to blog about:
 
  • Dad's 70th Birthday
  • Thanksgiving Weekend
 
Both of these include a lot of pictures!  Let's hope this gets fixed soon! 
 
If you have any tips or tricks, please send them my way!
Thanks!!

1 comment: