Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, November 12, 2012

MDNA Tour

A couple weekends ago, I dropped Avery off with her grandparents for the weekend. Wow.  That is not easy to do.  Yes, I know she is in good hands, but I am so used to being with her every second, it is hard to be away from her.  Rusty was going to be working all weekend and I was heading to Minneapolis Saturday morning.  BUT...Avery was so excited to go with her grandparents, she barely said good bye to me.  That made it a lot easier for me to drive off in the other direction.  I can report that she had a great time and was a very good girl! 

Since we had no kiddo that Friday night, I asked my hubby if he wanted to do something with just me.  That happens never!  We just went to Trostel's Dish (Yum) for dinner and drinks and then home I went to pack. 

Madonna Bound!


Saturday, bright and early, I picked up Angie and we headed to Minneapolis!  We shopped a bit at the Mall of America....where I bought nothing! What?!  Yah, I didn't see a thing that I had to have. Weird. 

After shopping we headed to the hotel to shower and get ready for the night.  We had dinner and drinks at a pub right next to our hotel which was super yummy too!

I loved the hotel we stayed at!  I would totally stay there again.  Especially when we go to MNPLS for Twins games.  It was right across the street! 

Check out this lovely ladies blog for more pictures!

We cabbed it to St. Paul and had drinks and chit chat waiting patiently until after 10:30 when Madonna decided to grace us w/ her presence.  At least we expected it so we were prepared for her late arrival.  There were so many girls dressed in true 80's Madonna garb, it was fun to see!

Here are a couple of pictures of us at the concert.  Cross that one off my concert list!



I have a couple more concerts in the works for the next few months. 

Carrie Underwood in December!

AND.. my boyfriend Adam Levine and his group Maroon 5 in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment