Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, November 19, 2012

Pumpkin Patch 2012

Since it's almost time to eat pumpkin pie (not really for me, but others, I am not a huge fan), I figured I should get the pictures up from our Howell's Pumpkin Patch trip this year! 

This is seriously one of my most favorite days of the year!  Love the Fall activities! 

I can't help but look back at the past 2 years trips to see how Avery has grown!  Check out past years here!

Now for the picture overload from this years trip!  A few of my favorite pictures are vertical, and since I can't get them to stay vertical when I upload them, I will just omit them.  Boo! 

I got a picture in this same spot in years past, so I had to do it again! 


She had to wear her backpack for some reason! ha!


Petting "Wild Thing"


Cowgirl Avery


Tractor driving!  My dad said my Grandpa Henry had one just like this! 


Heading out to the pumpkin patch.  What a cutie!


Going to the combine look-out


Hello up there!

Hiding in the corn!


No comments:

Post a Comment