OK, that sounds more serious then it probably is, but still.
Avery gets tubes put in her ears tomorrow. I hear the whole procedure takes like 5 minutes, and it’s very simple, but I must admit I am nervous. It’s just the whole being put under thing, and wondering how she is hearing and if she has any pain after she wakes up from the procedure.
Avery has had countless ear infections, and even when not infected, the fluid never goes away…so it’s time!
I hope this makes a world of difference, helps her hear better, and cuts back on the number of ear infections she gets.
I also hope that she does OK with the anesthesia and wakes up fast and feels fine afterwards!
Wish us luck!
So scary! But really...it will be so much better! Good luck mama...it's perfectly normal to be scared for you baby! I'll be thinking of you guys tomorrow! :)
ReplyDeleteDon't be scared, friend! That Avester is a trooper. I was put under anesthesia for a blocked tear duct when I was an infant and I turned out fine! ...ok, bad example :)
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like a pretty routine procedure - no scaries!
Don't be scared, friend! That Avester is a trooper. I had to go under anesthesia for a blocked tear-duct when I was an infant and I turned out fine! ok...bad example :) Good luck <3
ReplyDeleteGood luck to you and Aves!! :)
ReplyDelete