Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Night Out! (a few weekends ago)

Finally got some pictures off my camera.  Although I did not have my most photogenic night, I decided to share anyway! :) 
These pictures don't portray all of the fun of the night, or even close. 
Rusty and I had my dad and step mom watch Avery for the night and we had a night out with 2 new friends!  We went to dinner and it was SO yummy! 
After that we went to a nearby bar for karaoke!  It was a lot of fun!  Our friend Adam is amazing and rocked every ones socks off!  My friend Angie met us out too! 
I hadn't been out that late in a long time!
Here are a few pictures, better late than never!

Adam and Abby

Rusty and I

My friend Angie

Me dancing with my interpretive dancer friend (don't ask)!!!
What great friends and a fun night out!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh...great times had by all! Can't wait for Friday night! :)

    ReplyDelete