Outside my window..
The time is..12:20
Today I feel..good, fine, mellow
I am thinking..I wish I could work half days. I came home for lunch, have eaten, and am now blogging, but could think of a million things I could do at home right now, or errands to run. BUT..I can't. I must go back to work soon.
At the moment, I am thankful..that once it hits Thursday, it seems like the weekend is here!
I am going..to shop for some clothes for Rusty tonight I think??!!!
I am wearing..a blue sweater, jeans and brown boots/shoes
I wish..I had a stylist to show me exactly what to wear for my body type
I am reading..What to Expect the First Year, wow!! Almost to the end of it since Avery is almost 1!
I am working on..Christmas lists! :)
I am hoping..for a great weekend!
I am hearing..The rest of the work week flies by!
I bet you didn't know..I am actually looking forward to snow.
One of my favorite..shows is Parenthood! It makes you laugh, it makes you cry, it makes you think...it makes you appreciate
Weekend Plans..
[Thursday] Hanging out with Avery, maybe shopping, maybe cleaning, but anxiously awaiting Rusty to get back home.
[Friday] Dinner, drinks, and karaoke with some cool friends!
[Saturday] No plans, but watching the Iowa game, and I'm sure some other errands!
[Sunday] No plans..I am liking this!
No comments:
Post a Comment